Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life at the Park

Hey... is that my cheerio?


Mom, you ate it!




Hey Daddy...she ate my Cheerio!


Oooh...this is tricky.


Silly rascal, that's what you get for stealing my cereal.





If you sit real still, they'll always take a picture. Kind of funny.
I gotta do nothin to be entertaining.



And my parents wonder why I'm a tiny bit fluffy...look at them. They are BOTH feeding me. I am not a goat.


You'd think we were at Olan Mills or something. We were actually on my first slide. It's ok Mom and Dad. Still only 9 months.


My favorite place to be. Brown Bear is liking it too.

See how much "leaner" I'm getting?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten, so sweet. You all look so happy and I love the picture of you all on the slide. Sorry we missed you at the Shepherd's COnference. Hope to hear from you soon. -love, Daisy

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Lawson is sooo cute I just want to eat him!!! He's such a looker! I can't believe how big he has gotten. It looks like yall are having a ton of fun with him. Isn't parenthood the greatest thing ever??? (And the most exhausting thing ever!!haha) Give Lawson a big hug and kiss from us!

Mindy said...

Hi Lawson, I am so happy to finally see some more pictures of you. I am so sad I didn't get to see you in CA :( I think you are a very cute (and opinionated :) little boy. I hope you get to visit me and Jacob soon! Love, Kate

Anonymous said...

Wade Junior!!! He looks just like his daddy!!! I love the picture of all of you on the swing. My favorite is the the one of daddy and Lawson at the lake.

Anonymous said...

O.K., not the swing...the slide.

Karen said...

Hay Grubb family! What a beautiful baby! We've not seen him since you skipped town. I was trying to get ahold of Natalie and see how things were going. Also, have a question or two for her. Praying for you guys! karenfrederico@gmail.com

Dave and Tara Harris said...

I want to see new pictures of Lawson. He is about to turn 1 years old and I can't hardly believe it!!! Update the blog so we can see how much bigger he's gotten. Kate and I are in CHicago right now and I am thinking about yall and Lawson's BIG day coming up!!!! Happy Birthday, Lawson!