Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Riding in Style

My apologies on the great delay between posts. As you can see below I have been on the go. Check it out as my mama has me riding in style.

  • My dad was able to grab me the prettiest driver around. She's a looker all right. However she's not too fond of dad's idea to throw some new mud tires on my stroller. She's mama so I guess she has ultimate veto power.


  • Mama swears up and down that I'm a Baylor Bear. AAHH Sic'em Bears!

  • I may be a cowboy but I'd trade a stinky old stallion for this sweet lady any day.

  • This is my favorite way to ride. Close to the one I love. Thanks for the lift mom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe a little off subject from baby land, but have you started running again? I wanted to let you know about a couple of races around here. There is a 15K on Oct 20, and a half marathon on Oct 27. I think I'm going to plan on the 15K, but no the half (I'll be like 24 weeks pregnant by then).

leslie kell

Anonymous said...

Good call, cowboy! Sic'em bears!

V. said...

Congratulations Natalie and Wade!

He is tooooooo precious...the cutest thing ever.