Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mama's Boy

"Mama's boy." At least this is what I hear my dad say as I slip off into lala-land while in mama's arms. What can I say? I can't help it. My mom is the most beautiful woman in the world. I absolutely love her and she loves me (just see the pics below). I put a lot of pictures up today, knowing that I have some pretty special people checking me out for the first time. Love you Nanny!




  • I love mom's kisses. Just absolutely love them!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one ADORABLE outfit, Lawson!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the navy stripes!!!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

I love seeing the changes with little Lawson! He is already growing bigger! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. Yall are doing soooooo well with parenthood! I love yall and miss you. And Natalie, how do you make motherhood look so beautiful?!?!