Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fast Asleep!

My mom says I'm cute even when I am sleeping. That's good because sleep is one of the things I do best. Put me pretty much any where and I can sleep. Call me a pro at the shut-eye. The pics below are a few examples.


  • This is mom swaddling me (i.e., wrapping me up like a burrito). I absolutely love it.


  • Long day.


  • That's going to hurt later!
  • Sleeping on the go. Now that takes talent.



  • Mom and dad are always beat. I don't know what the problem is.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When's he coming to Denver?

Bobbi said...

I just saw your blog for the first time...congrats! Y'all are such a cute family...baby Lawson is precious! He is a lucky littel guy to have such wondereful parents. Hope y'all are getting rest. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
I just sent you an email on Wade's new berachahbiblechurch.org account. I hope it's working!
Love,
Christa

Anonymous said...

Hey Yall!! Doesn't that sound soooo southern? I'm just trying to get you both ready for learning how to speak southern instead of English. Hee! Hee! Anyways, Lawson is adorable, and Natalie...you always look gorgeous!! I think that little boys always look cute in navy. Keep posting pics, I love to check your little fam out!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.