Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Man of Many Hats

Even in my young age I understand that one of the essentials to hair growth is for a man's scalp to have the ability to breathe. Scalp + air = hair. Then why is that every adult on the planet desires to place things on my head? Why all the head coverings? Outrage would describe what I feel just thinking about it. For this reason, I urge all readers of this here post to please take a moment to sign my petition. It is the petition for the "Stop Taking Advantage of Helpless Heads" campaign. Please show your support and I would be grateful.

Much love,
The Abused Head of Lawson Jacob Grubbs




  • Just look at me. If that's not content and happy I do not know what is. But then adults with their fun step into the picture (see below).






  • Now there's a market, "baby do-rags."




  • Ribbit, Ribbit!



  • This one's for Honey!
Stop cranium abuse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word of your new addition has hit Australia! He's precious!!!!
Love
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Your Pops wears hats round the clock. His daddy, Papa-the-great, swears that's why Pop's lucious locks are well . . . thinning. Of course, your future wife won't mind. (If you're reading this Pops, you know I don't.) I'll sign your petition. Just because you asked, not because Mumsy's a push-over who's crazy about you. Gotta run, Prince Lawson awakes! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Lawson. Honey will be there soon to take all of those silly hats off your precious head (except for the cowboy hat of course!!) See you soon.

Love,
Honey

Anonymous said...

I'll sign you petition Lawson! Your little head is entirely too cute to cover up!

Honey should be there by now and she will rescure you from the head higing group.

In the pic with the striped outfit and head covered you look just like your daddy. I've seen that "I don't meaan to be rude, but..." expression on his face as well. You are so handsome!!!!

I hope your momma & daddy bring you to Texas before heading out to Georgia! Ms. Anita needs to hold, hug and kiss you.

Give you daddy a hug and kiss from me and let him know that I love him even though he is all grown up. But just between us, he'll always be my little boy to me!!

Give your mommy a hug from me as well and tell her I can't wait to see you in person.

Love,
Ms. Anita