Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Splish Splash!

"That boy takes to the water like a duck." Such were the statements commonly spoken at my introduction to bath time. Well a duck I assure you I am not but loving the water, I have to admit it's true. Call me a fan. My dad says there is nothing wrong with a man loving bath time and I would agree. And since this blog has been mostly about me thus far I figured I would give you a look into the inaugural bath of Lawson Jacob Grubbs. See below...
  • Mom always makes sure the water is just right. Not too hot and not too cold. Just right!


  • I could do this for hours mom. This is probably why mom refers to me as her little "spa-baby."


  • And don't forget the shampoo. I love the way mama rubs her fingers through my golden locs.
  • Dry off time means the process is almost done. On top of the irresistible scent that I now possess I am warm and clean.
  • Did I forget to mention that I am a pretty happy baby after bath time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being around for splish-splash time. Spa-baby indeed! Lawson, you're a delight.

Anonymous said...

Baby Lawson,
When you get down here to Texas I want to give you a bath in my swimming pool. I know how to bathe you, i've had lots of practice on my baby jace.
Love,
Lexi

Anonymous said...

I see much of Wade in the last bathtime picture where Lawson is looking at the camera. What a cute little man! Thank you for sharing him with us! We feel like we know him already. :-)