Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Rodeo Girls

The eve of my 4 week birthday has given me time to reflect on the many days that I have enjoyed thus far. One highlight that comes to mind is my introduction to the infamous "Rodeo Girls" (see these beautiful ladies in the picture to my left). This is my Honey, Aunt Casey, and of course, Mommy hanging out at Rodeo Drive deep in the heart of LA. The pics below let you in on my experience with these classy ladies.



  • This is my lovely Honey--captain of the Rodeo Girls.

  • Much of my afternoons (apart from my naps of course) were filled with play time on the floor of my living room with my goofy Aunt Casey. She's a real hoot!

  • Okay I was enamored with Honey's glasses. I could have stared at her for hours.





  • I would like to say thank you to my Honey and Aunt Casey for traveling all the way from the great state of Texas to see me. I must have gotten a thousand sugars during their stay. On top of the sugars they were an incredible blessing to my dad and mom. Thank you Honey and Aunt Casey for the sugars, grocery store run, and yummy meals. Love you Rodeo girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lawson,
We sure were happy to come and visit with you. You are such a blessing and not to mention the cutest thing we've ever seen! Keep on growing and we'll see you in a couple of weeks. Big kisses and hugs to all of you! We love you!!!