Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to the Gun Show

My dad says on an every other day basis that I am the future starting linebacker of the Fightin' Texas Aggies class of 2025 (TEXAS A&M). Whatever that means, I'm game. Just check out the muscles I've been working on.

  • Get your game face on. Beware all Bears, Red Raiders, and Longhorns! BEWARE.

  • These things are a good 4 inches.





  • This is dad and me talking pigskin fundamentals. Needless to say, he's starting me early.





  • All this heavy lifting makes a guy tired. Besides if I'm going to hit barge at Granny and PawPaw's house I have to get my rest.

  • Anyone that can accurately guess the function of this little item wins a prize. FLEX ON!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wee Blockers rock!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and never forget our favorite phrase: Go Bears!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Those little pee-pee covers are a great invention. I'm glad I don't have to worry about getting one of those YET!!! I don't think Kate should pee on us, but one day, when we have a little boy, we will need to purchase one of those.... And by the way, I agree with mumsy: GO BEARS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wee Blocker, what will they come up with next?????

Alise and Nick said...

He is absolutely adorable-! Yall are such a precious family!

Anonymous said...

Hey you three... it's nice to see only one of you is getting much bigger. LOL!

Wade & Natalie, Lawson is very cute and growing so fast. By the way, the "Caution" series is very funny.

I hope you are doing well, new work, home, church, fellowship... Everything is so new in your life, just thought you would like to hear from an old friend.

Let me know your email address and phone number some time. I would love to hear your voices. Your friends, the Kayas