Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Sunday, August 12, 2007

LAUGHING IT UP!

When one is loved and cared for as I am one can not help but to laugh it up and smile. In fact dad frequently says that I am "Mr. All Smiles" (coupled with being spoiled rotten of course). My response would be that I can't help it. These people are either really excited to see me or really goofy. Regardless of which one, I guess one could say that I am pretty happy to be a part of this family as well. They love me and I love them. Just check out the smiles below.


It's funny how a one month old can make grown adults do the funniest things. They will talk in funny voices, make strange faces, and even mimic other items like cars and animals all to see a baby smile and laugh.












Mom and dad call this my game face-- "ROOAAR!"

3 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE. HE IS GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YALL NEXT WEEK! I HOPE YALL ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME IN MARSHALL. I AM SURE YOUR FAM IS ECSTATIC TO HAVE LAWSON FOR A COUPLE WEEKS! SEE YOU SOON.

Unknown said...

Are you guys on facebook? We have a Berachah Young Adults group on there with like 25 of the 20 somethings part of it. It's easy to join if you're not part of it, just join and then search for me or Ben and then you can link up with everyone here at Berachah. We can't wait to have you guys here!

Unknown said...

I'm sad I didn't get to meet him...maybe when I get back from Asia!!