Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A day in the life of a five month old

My life is pretty simple. It consists of eating, playing, changing my diaper, and sleeping. Well, that WAS my life all until 5 months. Now, I am attempting something new. I hear Mom and Dad say that this is "only cute at this age" and that they hope I do not keep it up when I am a teenager.


Rice cereal anyone?



It's simple. Me playing.





Must you take my picture again when I am indecent?




I have found my side. Why didn't anyone tell me about this before?



Ahhh...the new part. Isn't she cute? An older woman (six weeks older to be exact.) I just thought kissing someone my own size might be kind of fun. Promise mom, I'll stop soon. And for those of you who are doubting my kisses, I do not understand how to pucker my lips yet. This is how I kiss my parents and grandparents and aunts as well. Just ask them. Full on, slobbery mouth. (Always sure to please a crowd.)

3 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh my goodness! He is sooooo cute. I just want to squeeze him. He has such beautiful blue eyes. He seems to be at such a fun stage. How fast they grow up!!! It's exciting but sad too! Kate wants one of Lawsons slobbery kisses!!! Merry Christmas and I hope yall have a wonderful New Year. Oh, and Happy birthday too!!! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my fair share of slobbery Lawson kisses. I'll be first in line in Marshall! It'll be a red carpet event. Hugs from here to you all, Mumsy

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Megan, Lawson is ssssoooo cute in that picture of him kissing Grace! I can not wait to see more cute posts about little Lawson. Have a wonderful christmas! Megan : )