Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One year down...

birthdays are so fun! I got to eat a whole cake, get sung to a million times, (something about happy and lawson, and then they'd clap at the end), then i got to open presents, stay up late, swim in my new pool and take a bath in my new pool and drink non watered down juice. I am quite an old man now. Feelin' good, alright.





O come on guys... i see that cake down there


You want some?



Do YOU want some?



Ok, I'll eat it...and I did. I finished the whole thing. I was a "little" wired later, but slept real sound until morning, once i went to bed.

Attempting to eat grapes (this is a couple of months ago)

And here is the pirate video, maties.

1 comment:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

OHHHHHH! I LOVE IT!! How did you do the video thing? I have tried and tried, but can't seem to figure it out! Lawson is such a cute little boy. And your house looks beautiful (as much as I can see!!!) I want to come visit you. Maybe Kate and I can figure something out.....I'll talk it over with Dave.