Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my girlfriend

I realize that I should wait on this whole girlfriend thing, but I have found the woman of my dreams. She's blonde, blue eyed and as fiesty as they come. And she loves me. It's clear to see that we are meant to be together. We've known each other practically all our lives. Her name is grace. She's the only girl I've ever kissed.



Here she is hugging me as we look out into the future.




Just trying some hand holdin while we watch a little baby einstein.



We're even compatible in our desires for teething toys. The side of the playpen is just perfect for our heights and gum abilities.


Grace has now learned the pucker kiss. I however still prefer wide open bass mouth.



And when you kiss open mouthed, there is no need to only drink from your cup. You can totally share with your girlfriend...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you all want to break this news to Mallerie or should we?

Dave and Tara Harris said...

That is adorable. However, Kate is heartbroken!! She is actually crying over it as I write! lol
I am sooooo glad that you FINALLY updated the blog. Then I don't feel like I am missing out as much. Grace is one lucky little girl to win the affection of Lawson!

Pruiksma's Progress said...

this is hilarious!!! I love it!

John and Daisy said...

Hey Nat,
I hope all is well with youe three. We miss you and love you both. We were pregnant and then I had a miscarriage. God is so good though and we are excited to try again, hopefuly soon. I hope we can catch up on the phone some time. Praying that ministry is going well for you all.
Love,
Daisy

Anonymous said...

HEY LAWSON,
JOHNSON FAMILY HERE.
ADELINE HAS HER EYES ON YOU TOO.
WELL, MAYBE NOT ADELINE, BUT HER 6 OLDER SISTERS DEFINATLY. U R SOOOOOO CUTE

Susan Pell said...

I'm soo late...almost 2 years..but this post is hilarious!!!! The captions couldn't have been any better and wow~ that's all I can say :)

Glad there's now 4 of you Grubbs'!