Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am strong, my thighs are fat, I am Lawson.

I am 3 months now. My Mom accidentally erased about 6 weeks of my life off of her camera, so
you'll just have to do without. My life is so much more interesting now. I sleep, eat, and now I can play all by myself. All I need are my feet or hands, and I am thoroughly amused for 20-40 minutes. (That's a long time for a guy as young as myself.) I am taking longer naps, and I overhear her telling Daddy how much more she is getting done. In fact, I just decided to sleep through the night for the first time last night. Woke up pretty rested... amazing. My parents looked a lot better too.



Same changing table, larger Lawson. I weigh 15 pounds now.




Uh, mom, you can turn off the camera now. Dad's about to change me. I didn't pay attention before, but my future friends could be reading this and that would be real embarrassing on the soccor field someday.



See, toes are more interesting than that silly cow ever was.




Mom and I have a lunch date every day.



Today, she gave me one of her carrots.



Do I like carrots?




I had it in my little hand, but right now the carrot is falling. I heard it say, "Help me!" on the way down.



So I scooped it up and to put it out of it's misery, I put it in my mouth. Next thing you know, camera was flashing and before I could say "mmmm" it was back in my mom's hands. How did she respond so quickly? And what did she expect placing that little orange thing in front of me?




Me with dear old dad. We are looking more alike now. I thought mom said to do a serious pose. I was trying to be model like.






































2 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Lawson is getting. He is soooooo cute! I just want to kiss those chubby cheecks! Kate does too!!!!! I hope we can see yall soon. He looks like he is at such a fun age. Miss yall and love yall!

Bobbi said...

lawson is soooo darn cute!