Good to be a Grubbs

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." (Ps 118:1)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lawson at 8 weeks...

Here are some, well, cute pictures of me.




So, they say my shirt is soooo appropriate. What's wrong with a little snacky snacky in the wee hours of the night? We're Americans right? Aren't we supposed to eat too much and at the wrong times. I'm just trying to fit into the culture here. I think about it every night...




Should I wake mom? She does take care of me nicely....




On the other hand, maybe I should be nice and sleep tonight...she does look tired when she comes in.




Woops, I couldn't resist. Like I tell my nana, mama's milk is soooooo delicious!
(She does look kind of tired, though. Don't worry mom, I will stop some time prior to entering college.)




Big circular chair, mama is laughing, i feel so small...




Ok I'll laugh too. It always seems to please a crowd.


Zoned on Honey's lap... maybe if I look tired, they'll put me down for a nap.


Mom just says I look cute here. Not sure what I did so cute. All I can say is it's so easy to please her.










No comments: